Saturday, October 10, 2015

Light up the sky...

...or at east the path in front of you.
How much light is too much light?
Depending who you ask the answer will be that there is not too much light.

I have a couple of pictures from lights I use when I go hiking.




This are some of the lights I take with me.
People tend to take no flashlight with them when the hike is only for an hour or two, but you never know what happens, so I always have the head lamp, the LED one and the flash light with me.
Maye you planned for a short hike but you get injured and need to stay over night, or you help someone that got injured and it will take longer to get home.
No matter what the reason is, it's better to have one with you and never need it then to have none with you but need one. And a cell phone isn't a great flash light.

The strobe is something that can become useful when hiking in the mountains or in the back country and you get lost. As you told someone where you are going and when you will be back, the search teams should know the general idea you will be in, so just use it to let them know how to find you.

If you ahve questions just ask and I will be happy to tell you more about these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment